Sonic Exodus Survival Sonic Exodus Survival

Kind of easy but fun

A lot of different attacks, but got a little monotonous after awhile. If you knew the right strategy and got lucky, can play for a loooong time.

Score 132790. What up I like to party
http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/9150/1 32790.jpg

]|[ Ghost of Frost ]|[ Ghost of Frost

Very icy...and ghost-y...

Pros:
I really got the vibe of a frosty ghost. It sounded eerie, and icy at the same time. I especially liked how the main melody just kind of starts in the background and builds up.
The bass line has a real "walking" feel to it, it doesn't rush the song along nor does it slow it down. It moves at a nice pace.
The shakers in the drums remind me of shivering XD

Cons:
Wayyyy too long. You could have cut the song in half and it would've been just as well, especially when little to nothing was added.
I don't think the solo section really meshes well in the song, and I don't think it sounds well on its own. When creating dissonant melodies, it's a fine line between sounding cool and just sounding like a mess. And while I think the weird piano part in the rest of the song is fine, the solo doesn't do it for me.

Overall: Not something I would listen to everyday, but I liked the uniqueness of it and thought most of it sounded really neat. 7.5, but rounded up to 8 because of the haters XP